Super Arrow entered the previous F-Zero Grand Prix to chase after Zoda, his sworn enemy, despite having no prior racing experience. After the crash that led to the suspension of F-Zero, Super Arrow successfully lobbied for the creation of the F-Zero Racing Academy, which helped to lift the ban on the races. Super Arrow continues to race, train new pilots, and hunt for Zoda in the new F-Zero Grand Prix.
Super Arrow is a superhero dedicated to defending peace on Earth. He entered the previous F-Zero Grand Prix in an attempt to capture the criminal Zoda, but, due to never having raced before, was forced to register for his license on the spot, just for the chance to enter. By utilizing his superpowers, Arrow became a rising star in the previous F-Zero races, gaining support from the powerful Lazlo Falconi, who bought him his pet cybernetic bird. When the F-Zero races were suspended, Super Arrow petitioned for the creation of the F-Zero Racing Academy, which trained prospective racers. After establishing the school, Arrow began searching for recruits in the illegal underground races, hoping to convince them to join the safer, more lawful F-Zero circuit. It was during these searches that Super Arrow met his future wife, Mrs. Arrow (who he admits is a faster racer than him). Since the reopening of the F-Zero Grand Prix, the Arrows have continued to race, hoping to stop Zoda and any other evildoers.
Super Arrow's vehicle is the extremely light King Meteor. Designed by Professor Hollow, the man responsible for creating the Arrows' armor and secret weapons, it is a counterpart to Mrs. Arrow's Queen Meteor. The machine has solid grip and boost stats, but its body is quite weak.
Super Arrow is a large and muscular man. He wears a brown bodysuit with blue gloves, a studded blue belt with a silver bird head buckle, and blue boots. He sports a long, orange (sometimes red) cape around his neck, affixed with a gem at the collar. His suit comes complete with a mask which leaves only his lower face uncovered, with wing-like protrusions extending from the eyes and a large white "A" on his forehead.
Super Arrow first appeared in F-Zero X for the Nintendo 64, where he raced alongside his wife to capture the criminal Zoda. He has also appeared as a playable character in F-Zero GX, F-Zero: GP Legend, and F-Zero Climax.
In F-Zero Climax, Super Arrow could be unlocked by clearing the Gold Cup on Master difficulty.
Profiles and statistics
|Instruction manual description |
Super Arrow's job is to protect the Earth. When Super Arrow discovered that Zoda, his sworn enemy, had entered the Grand Prix, he entered as well.
- F-Zero Falcon Densetsu (TV). Anime News Network. Retrieved on 2011-11-30.
- F-Zero: GP Legend Cast & Crew. TV.com. Retrieved on 2011-11-29.
- Pilot & Machine. F-Zero.com (2003). Retrieved on 2011-10-23.
- Sackenheim, Shawn. Super Arrow's Biography. All Game Guide. Retrieved on 2011-09-14.
- Mr. Zero: Who is faster, you or your wife? Super Arrow: I concede that victory to my wife. I'm scared not to! Nintendo EAD. F-Zero GX. Nintendo. Nintendo GameCube. (in English). 2003-08-26.
- THE PILOTS AND MACHINE 8 (Japanese). Nintendo. Retrieved on 2011-10-23.
- F-Zero X manual. Nintendo, posted by TheCuster58. Retrieved on 2018-11-30.
- F-Zero Climax Pilot & Machine (Japanese). Nintendo. Retrieved on 2011-10-23.
|Characters of F-Zero|