The Rolling Turtle is QQQ's racing machine, constructed by Phoenix from a discarded military satellite. Phoenix turned the satellite into a racing machine so that QQQ could provide mission support. Because the satellite was built with highly durable parts, the Rolling Turtle has a strong body with above-average grip, but a below-average boost.
Profiles and statistics
F-Zero GX / AX
In F-Zero AX, QQQ and the Rolling Turtle are available from the start. In F-Zero GX, they become available for purchase after the player has cleared chapter 3 in Story mode on Very Hard difficulty. The Rolling Turtle is available to use in four colors: Green and blue (default), blue and purple, yellow and cyan, and purple and green.
|Phoenix constructed the Rolling Turtle from a man-made military satellite that had been discarded in a galactic waste-management facility. He turned the parts into an F-Zero machine so that his partner, QQQ, could man it to provide mission support. Because it was originally constructed with highly durable parts for military purposes, Phoenix has absolute confidence in the body strength of the Rolling Turtle.|
- The Rolling Turtle is unique in a number of different ways.
- It is the lightest machine with an A in body at 999 kilograms, 621 kilograms lighter than the Wild Goose.
- It is the only machine that lacks a canopy, exposing the driver.
- It is the only machine that has two details change two different colors with alternate colors: the main frame and the solar panels on the fins.
- It is the only machine to lack repulsion vents on the bottom.
- It is the only machine that is named after a very slow animal; in this case, a turtle.
- The machine's weight of 999 kilograms is a pun based on the fact that Q and the Japanese word for 9 (kyū) are pronounced the same, as well as the fact the pilot of this machine is named QQQ (pronounced "Q Three").
|Machines of F-Zero|